Senin, 15 September 2008

nut head simulation ( A scanner Nutly) by Aryananda S.


eyes: a man walking down to me. he looks friendly and nice.
head: I will give him a snob face, I think he's gonna mock me up.
eyes: there's my job on my desk.
head: I hate this job like hell, let's play computer games.
eyes: there's a cute girl around and she's smiling at me.
head: pose a handsome face, I can prank call her later.
eyes: there's a cat around me and he's meowing at me.
head: kick IT.
eyes: there's nothing in front of me
head: there's someone. talking.
eyes: there's someone
head: there's nothing in front of me
eyes: there's nothing
head:
eyes:
head: I saw invicible faces on the wall.
eyes:
head: I'm not afraid ...... I didn't know why.
eyes:
head:
eyes: a good friend came to me and he says that I need a shrink.
head: just say: I've got lack of sleep.
eyes: many friends came to me and they says that I need a shrink.
head: go home
eyes: nothing in front of me
head: +_*&^%$#@!!@##$%%^^
eyes: there's an empty glass bottle.
head: throw it to the floor.
eyes: there's an...
head: kick it.
eyes: there's a..
head: punch it.
eyes: ther..
head: kick it.
eyes: th..
head: kick it.
eyes:
head:
eyes: room
head: flood your room.
eyes:
head:
eyes:
head: fire
eyes:
head: fire
eyes:
head:
eyes: fi..
head:
eyes:
head:bur..


1 komentar:

vicky vandana mengatakan...

favorit gw ni men...keren !